On October 29 after making my way down East Morris for one more
time in 55 years, I was filled with nostalgia for the love I have for this
street. The picture does not do justice for the beauty of the trees.
In 1969, I had been at BYU for two months. I was coming home for
Thanksgiving. I had just left a beautiful fall in Utah and yet, this was even
more beautiful. It is the street where I grew up.
Home.
I still drive
this street, but not as often. Usually I come in on a side street about three
blocks done the road. On this day, I was on my way from English Oaks, the rehabilitation hospital where my Dad had been for the last week.
On October 29
he was admitted to Memorial Hospital. He had been there for a week and then
transferred.
1 comment:
So pretty, Mom.
Post a Comment